FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Palm Desert CA Foreclosures | Bank Owned Homes
These Are The HOTTEST DEALS In the Palm Springs Area!
Whether you're looking for a great deal on a home for your family or for a real estate investment property, you can save time and money by receiving daily automatic updates to your email with new Palm Desert foreclosure listing information. Don't miss out on one of the most spectacular deals in real estate, this is the time to get a great deal on a bank owned (REO) home in the Palm Desert Market. Below is a free list of all Palm Desert Area foreclosures, this is the most current, live and up-to-date list available. Read more about Palm Desert Area foreclosures.
Contact an expert Palm Desert Bank Owned Foreclosure real estate specialist.
Free List of Palm Desert Area Foreclosures By Price. . .
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
90 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 8.
The Palm Desert Foreclosure Market and What to Expect
It's absolutely possible to get a spectacular deal on a foreclosure property in the Palm Springs Market. A high percentage of the homes for sale are listed as real estate owned, bank owned or short sale properties. Since home buyers are now dealing with the banks, it's all about the numbers which is better than dealing with a home seller that has an emotional attachment to the home. There are a few things to remember that will help you along the process if you decide to make an offer to purchase a foreclosure in the Palm Desert Area.
1. Be Patient! - Banks are overwhelmed with home listing inventory. However, they are making decisions much quicker than they have in the past
2. Be Reasonable! - When banks list properties for sale, they set the list price at where the market home values currently are. If you make an offer unrealistically lower, they will not even respond to your offer. Due to the high demand of buyers in the market today the challenge is in getting information about a listing as quickly as possible, otherwise you will loose out. That is where we come in. The banks are now seeing mulitple offers on their properties, which means you need to have your financing and or proof of funds ready to go.
3. Be Ready! - The banks are generally providing feedback on offers that they receive from buyers within 3-7 business days; shorts sales typically take 60-180 days. When an agreement to purchase has been agreed upon, the bank is going to want to close escrow a fast as possible. Make sure you have you have a team of service providers that will work fast and efficient for you. We can help you with that. Contact us now.
Negotiate The Best Deal
We are experienced in helping home buyers and investors in purchasing bank foreclosures and short sale properties at a reasonable discounts. Put our knowledge to work. We're here for you and will walk you through the process of purchasing a bank owned foreclosure home and help get you the best deal possible. Contact us now.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- View detailed property information
- Print detailed property flyers
- Save your searches & favorite homes
- Inquire about a private showing
- Map individual property locations
- Share your favorite homes with friends
Coachella Valley Communities
- Palm Springs
- Palm Desert
- La Quinta
- Rancho Mirage
- Indian Wells
- Cathedral City
- Desert Hot Springs